Hexarelin peptide belongs to the generation of the newest means aimed at stimulating somatotropin. The effect of it is achieved within a few minutes after the injection (according to research data). Moreover, compared with other ghrp, hexarelin has a longer half-life – just over an hour.
Hexarelin, entering the bloodstream, increases the level of somatotropic hormone in two ways: it binds to ghrelin receptors and blocks the production of somatostatin. Hexarelin injections also contribute to the enhancement of IGF-1 in the bloodstream.
As a result of the action of a substance in the body, there are such reactions as:
- increase in muscle volume;
- increase the strength of connective tissue structures (ligaments, tendons, articular structures);
- decrease in the volume of adipose tissue;
- providing energy reserves, increasing endurance and strength;
- strengthening bone tissue.
In addition, the use of Hexarelin peptide helps rejuvenate the skin, strengthen hair and nails, enhance immunity, prevent inflammatory reactions, and also protects the liver from destruction.
Unlike GHRP-6, hexarelin does not cause increased appetite, so it can be used both during weight gain and during drying.