Buy Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) – Hilma Biocare
- Drug name: Clomiphene Citrate
- Drug class: Synthetic estrogen
Use and effective range:
- Applications: Post-Cycle-Therapy, Estrogen receptor-blocker
- Anabolic components: low
- Androgenic component: not available
Duration of use:
- Application period: 4-8 weeks in the post-cycle therapy, As Estrogen receptor-blocker as needed
- Active Life: about 8-12 hours
- Drug Class: Synthetic estrogen/HPTA stimulator (Oral)
- Average Reported Dosage: Men 50-100 mg daily
- Water Retention: No
- High Blood Pressure: Rare
- Aromatization: None
- Liver Toxic: Low, seldom reported. Strong gonadotropin stimulator/mild anti-estrogen
Clomiphene is a synthetic estrogen clinically administered to help women ovulate. Bodybuilders, (male) following AAS cycles, seeking to jump start natural testosterone production (or those that were simply seeking a natural testosterone spike) have used this drug with great success. Clomiphene increases activity in the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadol axis by stimulating the release of more gondotropin from the pituitary gland. Therefore, a higher/faster level of LH (luteinizing hormone) and FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) results.
This creates a signal to the leydig cells in the testes which in turn produce more testosterone and sperm. Normally with Clomiphene this took 5-15 days. Most started with 50-mg twice daily for about 5 days, then reduced intake to 50 mg once a day for 5-10 more days. Due to Clomiphene providing a fast response time, I felt it was often beneficial to use a dosage of 100 mg total daily for 5 days, mid-cycle during longer AAS protocols.
This drug was seldom utilized for longer than 15 days continuously simply due to it being unnecessary. The goal was to normalize testosterone production post AAS cycle as quickly as possible so as to minimize post-cycle strength and mass loss. Not create dependency.
HCG was combined with Clomiphene (Clomid) sometimes, or Clomiphene was used after HCG administration. This is because Clomiphene acts by affecting the hypothalamus and pituitary (hypophysis) and regenerating the whole regulating system, while HCG only “imitates” LH, thus stimulating the leydig cells in the testes to produce natural testosterone.