Buy Viagron 100mg/tab 10 tabs – Hilma Biocare
DOSE RANGE AND DURATION OF USE
Low Dosage: 25 mg = 1/4 tab
Average Mild Dosage: 50mg= 1/2 tab
Recommended Dosage: 100 mg= 1 tab
Highest Dosage: 200 mg= 2tab
Women: Not recommended
ViagrON is used to treat erectile dysfunction, more commonly known as impotence, in men. This is when a man cannot get, or keep, a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
ViagrON belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis when you are sexually excited. This allows blood to flow into your penis, allowing you to get an erection in the natural way.
ViagrON will work only if you are sexually excited. ViagrON will not increase your sex drive.
ViagrON is not for use in women.
Before you take ViagrON
You must not take ViagrON if you are taking any nitrate medication. It may lead to a severe drop in your blood pressure, which may be difficult to treat. Because sexual activity may place a strain on your heart, your doctor will need to check whether you are fit enough to take ViagrON.
BEFORE YOU START TO TAKE VIAGRON
Tell your doctor if:
You have any allergies to any other medicines or any other substances such as foods, preservatives or dyes.
You have any other heart or blood vessel problems.
You have previously had sudden loss of eyesight in one or both eyes.
You have any of the following medical conditions:
- diabetes, especially if you also have eye problems
- kidney or liver problems
- leukaemia (cancer of the blood cells)
- multiple myeloma (a cancer of the bone marrow)
- any disease or deformity of your penis
- any bleeding disorder such as haemophilia
- stomach ulcer
- a disease of the blood called sickle cell anaemia
- colour vision problems
- previously experienced sudden decrease or loss of hearing.
You are receiving any other treatment for impotence.
You have any other medical conditions.
If you have not told your doctor or pharmacist about any of the above, tell them before you start taking ViagrON.
Taking other medicines
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines, including medicines you buy without a prescription from a pharmacy, supermarket or health food shop.
Do not take ViagrON if you are using nitrate medicines for angina.
Some medicines and ViagrON may interfere with each other. These include:
- cimetidine, a medicine used to treat ulcers
- some medicines used to treat fungal infections including ketoconazole and itraconazole
- some antibiotics including erythromycin and rifampicin
- some protease inhibitors such as ritonavir and saquinavir for the treatment of HIV infection
- medicines called alpha-blockers.
These are used treat high blood pressure or prostate problems.
You may need different amounts of your medicine or you may need to take different medicines. Your doctor or pharmacist can tell you what to do if you are taking any of these medicines. They also have a more complete list of medicines to be careful with or avoid while taking ViagrON.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist, if you are not sure if you are taking any of these medicines.
DO NOT TAKE VIAGRON IF:
- you are being treated for angina (chest pain) or other heart conditions with certain medicines called nitrates.
Nitrate medicines include glyceryl trinitrate (also called nitroglycerin).
Common tradenames include tablets; such as Anginine, Lycinate and Nitrostat; patches such as Nitro-Dur, Transiderm-Nitro, Nitroderm TTS and Minitran; sprays such as Nitrolingual and Glytrin and injections such as Gliceryl trinitrate concentrate.
Common tradenames for other nitrate preparations include tablets such as Imdur Durules, Monodur durules, Sorbidin, Isordil, Corangin, ISMO 20, Imtrate, Duride, Isomonit, Ikorel and Sodium Nitroprusside.
There may be other tradenames not listed here.
- You are using amyl nitrite.
- You have heart or blood vessel problems that make sexual intercourse inadvisable.
- You have suffered a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months.
- You have severe liver problems.
- Your blood pressure is unusually high or low or is not effectively treated.
- You have loss of vision in one or both eyes from an eye disease called non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
- You have an eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa.
- You have an allergy to:
- ViagrON or similar medicines;
- any of the ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet.
An allergic reaction can include:
- hives, itching or skin rash;
- swelling of the face, lips or tongue which may lead to difficulty swallowing or breathing.
- the packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering, or does not look quite right even if the tablets may look alright.
- The expiry date on the pack has passed. If it has expired or is damaged, return it to your pharmacist for disposal.
HOW TO TAKE VIAGRON
Take ViagrON exactly as your doctor has prescribed.
Follow all directions given to you by your doctor and pharmacist carefully.
They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet.
If you do not understand the instructions on the pack, ask your doctor or pharmacist for help.
HOW MUCH TO TAKE
Do not take more than one dose of ViagrON a day.
WHEN TO TAKE VIAGRON
Take your dose of ViagrON about one hour before you intend to have sex.
Swallow the tablet whole with a full glass of water.
The amount of time ViagrON takes to start working varies from person to person, but it normally takes between
half an hour and one hour. You may find ViagrON takes longer to work if you take it with a heavy meal.
ViagrON will work only if you are sexually excited.
WHILE YOU ARE TAKING VIAGRON
Stop taking ViagrON if you have a loss of eyesight in one or both eyes, experienced loss of hearing or have an erection that persists more than 4 hours. Seek medical attention urgently.
If ViagrON does not help you get an erection or if your erection does not last long enough to complete sexual intercourse, tell your doctor.
If you are about to start taking any new medicines, especially nitrates, tell your doctor and pharmacist that you are taking ViagrON.
THINGS TO BE CAREFUL OF
Be careful drinking alcohol while taking ViagrON.
Drinking alcohol can temporarily impair the ability to get an erection.
Do not drink large amounts of alcohol before sexual activity.
If you experience changes in vision, or dizziness, when taking ViagrON, you should not drive or operate machinery.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you do not feel well while you are taking ViagrON.
If unwanted effects occur, most are likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and need medical attention.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any of the following and they worry you:
- headache, dizziness;
- nasal congestion;
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
- unusual heart beat
- urinary tract infection (stinging or burning urine, more frequent need to pass urine)
- blood in the urine;
- persistent headache or fainting;
- bleeding from the nose.
If any of the following happen, tell your doctor immediately or go to Accident and Emergency at your nearest hospital:
- signs of allergy such as shortness of breath, wheezing or difficulty breathing; swelling of the face, lips, tongue or other parts
- chest pain
- sudden decrease or loss of hearing
- seizures, fits or convulsions
- very rarely your erection may persist for longer than usual. If your erection continues for four hours, or sooner if there is pain, you should seek medical attention urgently
- rarely men have lost eyesight some time after taking drugs to treat erectile dysfunction (known as impotence). If you lose eyesight in one or more eyes or experience changes in vision such as blurring, a blue colour to your vision or a greater awareness of light, seek medical attention urgently.
Strore in a cool dry place with the temperature below 30°C. Protect from direct sunlight. Keep away from children.