Buy Trenbolone Acetate
The positives of Acro Trenbolone Acetate
- Produces a harder denser and stronger musculature
- Provides a very slim and skinned body
- durable and attractive lean muscle mass gained
- No risk of gynecomastia
- No water retention
The negatives of Acro Trenbolone Acetate
- At very high doses it is possible to be quite harmful to the kidneys. We recommend that you do not exceed the normal doses
Our advice farmaboom.com
- We also advise you to significantly increase your fluid intake to 4 or 5 liters per day to clean your kidneys. (3 liters of water a day) Note that the true trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate can be recognized by the pain that can be felt, even after several hours, at the injection site.
- At high doses we advise you to take Samarin for the liver. If you use trenbolone with injectable testosterone or boldenone you can mix the products in the same syringe to make a single injection.
Information about Acro Trenbolone Acetate
Acro Trenbolone Acetate is composed of Trenbolone Acetate. It is an injectable anabolic steroid very strongly androgenic.
Acro Trenbolone Acetate is only used by experienced users as it is a very powerful and tough product. Its main effect is to produce harder, denser and stronger muscles making it a popular product for athletes in strength disciplines such as weightlifters. It is also appreciated by bodybuilders who undergo a drying cycle before a competition because it provides a very dry and skinned physique.
This is due to the fact that unlike many androgens, the acquired weight with a Acro Trenbolone Acetate cycle does not come from a water retention. The acquired muscle mass is certainly less important but much more dry, durable and aesthetic.
Acro Trenbolone Acetate is a powerful androgen but it only has some of the usual side effects of androgens, which makes it one of the favorite products of many bodybuilders. First Acro Trenbolone Acetate has the advantage of not running a risk of gynecomastia since it does not aromatize estrogen, which is rare enough for an androgen of this strength.
On the other hand it does not cause water retention which allows it to avoid arterial hypertension so often linked to androgens. On the other hand Acro Trenbolone Acetate is a product quite harmful for the kidneys which implies that it should not be used too long if one wants to avoid serious kidney problems.
The doses of Acro Trenbolone Acetate range between 150 and 300 mg per week. The product remains 2 at 4 days in the body.